Are We Really???

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

So, it's been a little while now since I've actually blogged.  It was the oddest week last week.  We got my Husbands results back from his Semen Analysis and all came back find except his Morphology was slightly low.  We were getting all ready to make appointments and everything, that's when we got the good news.  I have to tell the entire store though.
So Friday I ended up taking an IC first thing in the morning and I was in disbelief that it actually looked like a second line.  I thought no way that's not possible.  So I break out a digital that I had and it comes back "Not Pregnant".  Of course I was a little bummed, because two lines are great but a nice spelled out "Pregnant" is even better.  So I go during my lunch and buy some First Response test, and I take one of those and sure enough a very faint second line, but a second line none the less.
That evening my Husband and I had to meet someone because we had been trying to sell our skimboard and where we were meeting them was close to my sister's house.  I went to my sister's house (after being harassed all day that I couldn't call anymore unless I had taken another digital).  So when I get to my sister's house we go out to get some EPT Digitals (same digital kind from this morning).  I'm nervous at this point that the disappointment of a "Not Pregnant" is for sure to kick in.  We get back to the house and my sister tells me I can't stay in the bathroom, but of course she can.  The moment it comes up she goes running through the house jumping up and down yelling "She's Pregnant, she's pregnant!!".  She runs right past me and right past my husband and directly to her husband who is yelling "Don't get pee on me", to show him the test.
I was just in such disbelief at this point but so totally happy.   We stayed a little while longer, my sister gave us a few books to borrow and read, name books, week by week books.  I love my sister!!!  So my Husband and I get back in the car and drive straight to my mom's house.  I walk right in and hand her the test so that she can see.  We all enjoy the moment and then the phone calls started.  We called my stepdad, my grandma, my grandpa, my other sister, my uncle, my husbands mother, my husband's sister, my husbands father, I think we called everyone!!!  We finally left from there and went home.
The next morning on Saturday because I was still in shock I had to get up and take another test, so I get up and of course it's positive, no denying that.  I am up way earlier than I normally am, and I call my mother to see if they want to go to breakfast with us.  They come to pick us up and she gives us our first baby gift.  She bought us a very sweet card, a toy, a few pacifiers, and bibs for a boy or a girl!  That was such a sweet thing for them to do.
On Sunday we go to my sister's house and she has already went shopping for me.  She went and bought me a bunch of maternity clothes.  Some work shirts because I have to dress up.  A few dresses, some jeans, and some capris.  That was the nicest thing she could have done, I don't know what I would do without my wonderful family.
Well I think that is going to be it for now, the fatigue is hitting in again and I'm exhausted I am going to bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment