Moving on up to double digits!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today I am 10 weeks pregnant!

So I've been a major slacker and I've wanted to start taking pictures since week 4 to just generally document my progress.  Originally in the beginning it was nothing, and then I seemed to have a bump mostly because I had a ton of bloat.  However, now it seems that I actually have a bump and I don't think I can just attribute it to fat.  Considering people are noticing something is going on and I haven't gained any weight yet in the pregnancy, thankfully I've lost some weight.  So here is my 10 week picture, and I will continue this every week throughout my pregnancy, that is of course if it isn't as difficult as it was today finding the right lighting.


1. How Far Along? 10 Weeks
2. Boy/Girl/Names? Right now we call it "Our Blob", but I seem to be referring to the baby as a her!
3. Appointments coming up? December 1st, for the Nuchal Translucency Ultrasound.
4. Thoughts about where you're at in your pregnancy? I am enjoying pregnancy so far.  I am tired most of the time but don't take naps really to often.  I feel guilty most of the time though because I'm trying to control my diabetes and it seems more difficult now than it was before getting pregnant and it's more important now.
5. What are you working on? I'm working to stay on top of taking weekly belly pictures.  We are also super busy unpacking from our move.
6. Complaints or worries? I'm worried about controlling my diabetes.  The only complaint I have is that my OB seemed to give me the run around when I was sick.
7. Happy moments/blessings? We just moved, I'm in the double digits, and I'm blessed to be pregnant with our first child.
8. Any fun things coming up? All of the holiday's, Thanksgiving, Christmas, family time, all of those things that go with the holiday's.

So there it is my baby bump.  I guess some of it is not from the baby but some of it has to be.  I am feeling much better since writing the last time.  I have since had to go back to the Doctor again on Wednesday because I started feeling slightly better, but once I finished taking my meds I ended up starting to feel sick again.  After feeling like I was getting the run around from my OB doctor I went ahead and made an appointment with a doctor at my primary doctor's office.  I went in and saw her, she gave me a new antibiotic and I have started feeling much better.  I actually feel really good today so I know I will only begin to feel better and better.

We go in less then two weeks for our Nuchal Translucency ultrasound.  I'm actually very excited right now to go.  I know I will probably get nervous as it gets closer but right now I'm enjoying being excited.  I'm excited because I not only get to see our little blob but Pete gets to see the baby on the ultrasound and hear the heartbeat for the first time.  Not to mention features will be more distinguished by then a lot different then when I went it around 7 weeks.  Once we are done with the ultrasound we plan on telling everyone as long as we see the baby is doing well.  We aren't waiting until we get the results from the ultrasound but as long as the baby is fine and has a strong heartbeat we plan on telling our bosses, coworkers, and everyone that we know.  We would shout it from the rooftops if we could.  Perhaps I can make this happen.  Ha ha, only kidding.

Well I think that is it for now it is very late and I'm amazing myself right now considering I am always exhausted.  So the holiday's are coming up this week but I'm sure I will be back on to update and give a new picture at 11 weeks.  However, if I can come before then or if there is anything to add I will stop in.  Anyone who is reading this have a great night or day whichever it is when you find yourself reading this.  From my end though, Good Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment